In this article, we will be taking a look at the best omega 3 for cats currently on the market. Supplementation of essential fatty acids such as omega three, six, and nine is beneficial at all stages of life for your pet cat but most cat owners start supplementation in their cats senior years. This is usually due to their cat showing the signs of old age and the essential fatty acids being able to help relieve any joint pain as well as other common issues in senior cats.
We have researched the market to find what we feel are the best products currently out there. We have settled on two that we feel are the very best and will provide the most value to our customers while also being cost-effective.
The Best Omega 3 For Cats Available On The Market
In our opinion, the best Omega 3 and fish oil supplement for cats currently on the market is Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats. It is without a doubt the market-leading product in the niche with the largest core customer base who are currently using the product to supplement their cat’s diet with many using omega 3 for cats dry skin issues as well as joint problems.
With such as large core customer base, there are a large number of reviews of the product currently online from third-party, independent cat owners who wanted to share their experiences using the product on their cat. You can click here to read some of them if you wish. All of those reviews have been posted by third-party cat owners who either currently are or recently have supplemented their cat’s diet with omega three fish oils using this product.
Features And Benefits
Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats is a high-quality omega three supplements for both cats and dogs that is made from pure natural salmon oil. Its main benefits are its natural ability to help support a healthy skin, coat, hips, heart, and immune system. Additionally, it is excellent for helping it many common joint issues as well as helping to reduce joint pain while your cat moves.
Rather than being capsule based that many pets will refuse to eat, this pump based system simply requires you pump a few servings of this liquid omega 3 supplements and then add it on top of your cat’s regular food mix. There are even some reports of cats enjoying this product so much that they will even eat it as if it is a treat.
Question – Where is Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats produced?
Answer – It is made in the United States of America.
Question – Does Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats have a scent?
Answer – Yes, it does have a slight fish scent from the natural salmon oil.
Question – Where can I find a serving guide for Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats?
Answer – The image below shows a full serving guide direct from the packaging.
We have found the summarised reports below from third-party cat owners who have recently used Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats. You can click on any of the links for each of the reports to read the original in full if you like.
- This report comments on how their pet cat had issues with dry skin and that is ended up getting so bad that their cat ended up scratching bald spots on her fur. They mention how they tried a number of different methods and a few different products to try stop the problems but nothing seemed to work. They go on to say how they researched the problem and decided to purchase this product to try and end their cats suffering. They finish by saying that they say positive results in their cat and that she no longer has any bald spots and that her fur is starting to grow back in the problem areas.
- This report comments on how they decided to supplement their cat’s diet with Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats as they wanted to improve their cat’s skin and coat. They mention how their cat enjoys the flavor of the oil and that they just put a single squirt of this onto their cat’s regular food product for meals. They also mention that both their cat’s skin and fur is healthy and beautiful.
- This report comments on how their cat doesn’t enjoy the traditional fish oil based cat treats but the gel based products like Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats work fine. They mention that it has done wonders for their cat and that she now walks around more and doesn’t have any pain issues when moving.
- This report comments on how they haven’t used Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats for a long time yet but rate it very highly. They mention how their cat is still young but he has issues with his skin and scratches so much that he ends up cutting himself. They mention how they put the gel on their cats regular meals and their cat eats it without protest.
- This report comments on how they love Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats. They mention how they just put a few squirts of the gel on their cat’s meal and that it makes their fur shine and helps reduce shedding too.
The image below shows the full nutritional profile for Zesty Paws Pure Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Cats direct from the packaging.
The Second Best Omega 3 For Cats Available On The Market
Again, the existing core customer base of the product has left plenty of reviews online sharing their experiences with the product. You can click here to read some of them that have been left by third-party at owners who have no connection to our website to offer an independent perspective.
Features And Benefits
Finest For Pets Pure Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fish Oil for Cats has been specifically optimized with the correct levels of omega three, six, and nine to reduce the amount of skin scratching and shedding that commonly occurs in cats. Additionally, the unique formula is perfect for helping turn your cat’s fur into a soft, silky coat.
Another excellent use for the product is the ease common problems with joins such as joint pain and inflammation. Finally, the product is one hundred percent natural to reduce any potential allergies that can sometimes occur with other products.
Question – Where is Finest For Pets Pure Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fish Oil for Cats produced?
Answer – It is made in the United States of America.
Question – Are any ingredients in Finest For Pets Pure Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fish Oil for Cats sourced in China?
Answer – No, none of the ingredients in the product come from China.
Question – Where can I see a full list of the ingredients in Finest For Pets Pure Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fish Oil for Cats.
Answer – The image below shows the full ingredients list directly from the side of the packaging.
- This report comments on how their cats have all shown benefits of omega three since having their diet supplemented with Finest For Pets Pure Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fish Oil for Cats. They recommend that their local veterinarian recommended that they started supplementing with omega three due to having a senior cat. They finish by saying that their cats all have glossier coats and mention how their cats no longer have flaky skin.
- This report comments on how their cat was having various problems with allergic reactions and would regularly get dandruff. They mention how they decided to give Finest For Pets Pure Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fish Oil for Cats a try and that they could see an improvement in their cat’s condition and that their cat’s coat is now nice and glossy and dandruff free.
The image below shows the full nutritional breakdown for Finest For Pets Pure Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fish Oil for Cats.