In this article, we will be taking a look at what we feel is the best leave in conditioner for yorkies currently available on the market. Although the popularity of the Yorkshire Terrier has decreased slightly over the past five years, it is still one of the top 10 most popular breeds. This leads to owners reaching out for assistance on a number of different topics.
We have noticed a relatively steady number of Yorkshire Terrier owners reaching out for advice regarding a leave-in conditioner for their dogs so we have decided to publish this post. Our hope is that we will be able to help as many of our readers who are Yorkie owners as possible and help save them time and money finding the best product.
Although there are a number of leave in conditioners on the market designed for dogs, we feel the majority are a waste of time and money. During our research phase of the article, we found two products that both have a good reputation in the dog-owning community while also being widely available. We will be covering both of these in greater detail later in the article but they are:-
The Best Leave-In Conditioner For Yorkies On The Market
It is the ideal leave in conditioner for Yorkshire Terriers and has plenty of third-party reviews of the product available online due to it having a good sized core customer base as well as some reviews left by people using it specifically on their pet Yorkshire Terriers. All of those reviews have been left by other independent dog owners who chose to share their experiences of using the product on their dogs with others.
Features And Benefits
Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave-in Conditioner has had its unique zero rinse formula designed from the very start to make both yours and your dog’s life as easy as possible when it comes to cleaning and conditioning your dog’s coat. Simply shake the product well and then spray it generously onto your pet dogs coat and comb it through.
The unique formula is excellent at unmatting fur with minimal effort and its tear-free formula means there is no unnecessary pain or distress caused to your dog. Once you have brushed the conditioner into your dogs coat simply leave it in and you will quickly notice that its coat turns silky smooth.
The gentle formula has been designed to ensure that the product is usable on dogs of all skin types too. This means if your dog suffers from dry, sensitive or irritable skin, Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner can be used to keep its coat clean and healthy without issue.
Question – Does Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner have a scent?
Answer – Yes it does but it is not strong and does not cause irritation.
Question – Do you have to bath your dog before applying Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner to it?
Answer – Although it is not essential and applying the conditioner to your dog’s fur without a bath will work, we recommend you do bath your dog first.
Question – Do you have to dilute Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner for use?
Answer – No, the product is desigined to be applied in its current condition to your dogs coat.
- This report comments on how they use Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave-in Conditioner on their dog. They go on to mention how they feel it works well and helps to get knots out of their dog’s fur easily. They mention that their dog just stays still and lets them apply the conditioner to its coat and that the product smells like baby powder.
- This report comments on how they use Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave-in Conditioner on their dog’s coat. They mention that its coat needs to be combed each say as it ends up getting matted if left alone and that using this helps to make it painless.
- This report comments on how Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner smells nice and that it also helps remove bad smalls when used on their dog.
- This report comments on how they feel that Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner is a fantastic conditioning product. They mention that they use it on all four of their pet Yorkies as their coats need help to keep tangles under control. They mentioned that they feel this has helped immensely and that they would highly recommend it to others.
- This report comments on they love Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner and feel that it leaves their pet Yorkshire Terrier smelling wonderful. They mention that it also does an excellent job of keeping their dog’s hair clean and conditioning it too. They finish by saying that it has made a big difference in helping to detangle their long-haired Yorkies coat too.
The image below shows the full ingredients list for Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner.
The Second Best Leave-In Conditioner For Yorkies On The Market
When considering this conditioner for your yorkshire terrier, you can read these third-party reviews that have been left by other Yorkshire Terrier owners or these independent reviews that have been left by owners of other breeds.
Features And Benefits
Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner has been designed to allow you to spray it on your Yorkshire terrier with either wet or dry fur and offer gentle conditioning of its coat as well as a quick and easy detangling solution.
The lavender scented version of the product has been particularly successful as the gentle aroma of lavender helps to calm and soothe your dog. This helps to relieve any stress in dogs who get nervous around bath time although it is not essential to bath your dog prior to using this on their coat.
Its formula is totally vegan-friendly and one hundred percent cruelty-free to offer an ethical solution to keeping your dogs coat healthy and clean. Additionally, it is also totally free from chemicals such as Phthalate, Paraben, DEA, and PEG.
Question – Is Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner scented?
Answer – Yes, it comes in either lavender, mint or tangerine scents.
Question – Where is Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner produced?
Answer – It is made in the United States of America.
Question – Can you use Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner on a sog with sensitive skin?
Answer – Yes, it has been designed to be usable on dogs with sensitive, dry or itchy skin without issue.
- This report comments on how they feel that Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner works great. They mention how their dog has a lot of fur and this works great and helps to reduce tangles in his fur. They mention that applying this to their dog’s coat once per week with regular brushing is perfect.
- This report comments on how they are very pleased with the performance of this product. They also mention that they have had no problems with this and that they like the smell of lavender. They then mention how their dog’s coat is so soft after using this doggy conditioner and that they feel it helps deal with the tangles in their dog’s coat.
- This report comments on how they feel that Lillian Ruff Pet Dog Leave in Conditioner is a wonderful product. They mention that it does a great job and detangles the knots in their dog’s hair.
The image below shows the ingredient profile for BarkLogic Leave In Conditioner.