In this article, we will be taking a look at how to get dog poop stains out of carpet as quickly as possible with minimal effort. It is highly likely that at some stage of life, your dog will end up having an accident, it may be due to being a puppy, being elderly or having an illness.
After recently covering how to get urine stains out of carpets, we have seen a number of people reaching out for help with getting dog poop out of carpets. Beleive it or not, our advice is exactly the same, to use a high-quality pet stain remover such as Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator. It is perfect for targeting any organic cause of stains and odors such as urine and poop.
How To Get Dog Poop Stains Out Of Carpet
When it comes to quickly and easily removing stains caused by your pets from your carpets, furniture or hardwood floors, we always recommend Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator. It has an excellent reputation amongst pet owners and has managed to cement its place as the market leading product in its niche without any real competition.
The current core customer base of pet owners for the product has left plenty of third-party, independent reviews online that you can read by clicking here if you wish. All of those reviews are from pet owners who either currently are or recently have used Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator to removed stains caused by their pets from their home and none of them have any connection to our website.
Features And Benefits
Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator has a unique enzyme working as its active ingredient that will quickly break down any organic waste matter that it comes into contact with. This means that it is perfect from removing poop stains left over from any accidents that your pet may have as well as other stains such as urine, vomit or blood.
In addition to removing the actual stain itself, it will also remove the particles that can cause an odor to linger. The enzyme works by feeding on the ammonia in the stain and will not harm any furniture, carpets or wood flooring that it is used on.
Additionally, the product has been tested for hazards and has been deemed hazard free meaning that you can use it to clean stains from your pet’s bed without needing to worry about any harm to your pet.
Question – Where is Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator made?
Answer – It is produced in the United States of America to the highest possible standards.
Question – Can you use Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator on leather furnature?
Answer – Although there are plenty of reports online from pet owners who have used the product on their leather furnature to remove stains, the product can have an effect on the leather, especially if left on for a long time. It seems that the pet owners who have used it on leather seem to put it on and remove it within a matter of minutes before it is able to harm the leather furniture.
Question – Does Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator have a scent?
Answer – Yes, it does have a slight scent that some pet owners have described as smelling like “Fresh Spring”.
We have found the reports below from various dog owners on the web who have recently used Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator to remove poop stains caused by their dogs. We have summarised the reports to make the quicker to read but you can click on any of the links to be taken to read the original report in full if you wish.
- This report comments on how in their experience, Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator is the only thing that they can use to get odor out of their things after pet accidents. They mention how they used it on their carpet for three months during their puppies potty training phase and that it was able to remove the stains and smells left over.
- This report comments on how they feel that Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator is an amazing product. They go on to mention how it really saves them time on a daily basis, especially as they are potty training their puppy. They mention how the product smells wonderful and is able to get the job done as it quickly and easily removes any evidence of the accident from their dog.
- This report comments on how they feel that Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator is the best spray of its kind ever. They go on to mention how they use it all of the time and that they used it to clean their house after they moved into a home where a dog has basically used the carpet as a toilet.
- This report comments on how they turned to Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator as a means to an end when it came to getting dog poop stains out of their synthetic carpet that had been left to sit for a few hours. They then go on to mention how it worked out beautifully and that they feel the instructions on the bottle are perfect for use.
- This report comments on how they have three dogs, two rabbits, two birds, a cat, and a number of chickens. They go on to say that they use Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator as it is a reliable quick and easy way to get stains out of their furniture left over from their pets. They mention how they have used it on poop, vomit, urine, and that there is no smell or stain left over after use.
The image below shows the usage instructions for Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain Eliminator direct from the product’s packaging.