In this article, we will be taking a look at what to give puppies to chew on to keep them occupied, especially while they are teething. Although there are a number of products out there on the market, some are low-quality, boring, and do little to nothing to keep your dog occupied.
As we always see people mentioning how their new puppy has managed to chew an item that it shouldn’t and end up destroying it, we decided to research the products on the market. We feel that we have found the best all round product on the market that is perfect for all puppies. We hope that this is article will help any of our readers who find themselves in this situation and help you stop your puppy from chewing things that it shouldn’t.
What To Give Puppies To Chew On To Keep Them Occupied
Here are the main points that we feel you should look for in a chew item for your puppy:-
- If possible try a number of different chews, some puppies prefer edible things to chew on, others prefer synthetic and others prefer high sensitivity chews.
- Try to find a non-splinter or sharded chew so if your puppy does break parts off and eat them, they are small enough for your puppy to easily pass.
- Ensure that the chew is cheap, even the high durability chews will be broken down over time, especially if you have a heavy chewer or a puppy going through teething. The cheaper the chew, the easier it is to replace them.
The Best Chew Bones For Puppies
It has a core customer base of puppy owners who use these as their go-to puppy chew toys and if your puppy enjoys one of the three chews more than the others, you are able to simply order that specific chew individually from below.
There are plenty of reviews online of the Nylabone Puppy Chew Toy starter pack and you can click here to read some of them if you like. All of those reviews are from third-party and independent puppy owners who have no connection to our website. They simply wanted to share their experiences with the chew to help the puppy owning community.
Features And Benefits
As we mentioned earlier in the article, the Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack is made up of three different bones each with their own unique purpose. The pink one is the Nylabone Puppy Teething Chew Toy, a chew bone designed to ease the pain of teething by providing a number of textures and surfaces for your dog to apply pressure to.
The white one is the Nylabone Dura Chew, a fun based chew toy for your puppy to nibble on to help try and teach good chewing habits in your dog. Finally, there is the edible treat, the Nylabone Healthy Edibles in lamb and apple flavor. This is a one hundred percent edible treat for your dog as some dogs prefer to be rewarded while they ease the pain of teething or satisfy the urge to chew.
Each of these unique purpose chew treats is designed to give a puppy owner everything they require to help satisfy their pets chewing urge.
Question – Where is the Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack made?
Answer – It is made in the United States of America.
Question – Are any of the ingredients in the Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack sourced from China?
Answer – No, none of the ingredients in the products are from China.
Question – Has there been any issues with the Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack since the Salmonella back in 2015?
Answer – No, the recall was due to a one-off batch that had been contaminated. Procedures have been taken to prevent this from happening again.
The below reports have been found around the web on the Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack from various puppy owners sharing their experiences with the product. We have summarised the reports to help make them shorter and quicker to read but you can click the links to read the report in full if you like.
Each of the reports are from third-party dog owners who have no connection to our website. We feel offering this third-party opinion on the products help give our readers a well-rounded view of the product.
- This report comments on how they use the Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack for their puppies and that they feel that they have a lot of flavor in the chew bone as their pup chews on them lots. They mention how they have had them a while but their dog still chews on them even though she is offered alternatives.
- This report comments on how they picked up the Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack for their puppies over a year back when their pups were still small. They mention how they ate the edible one quickly and used the other two regularly. They mention that the white one is actually their favorite toy even though they are much older now.
- This report comments on how they dog sits a whole bunch and have different dogs over at their house lots. They mention how the Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack seems to attract all of the dogs to play no matter what other toys are there. They mention how they take a whole bunch of punishment but they have only had to replace the pack twice so far without any other issues.
- This report comments on how they highly recommend the Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack. They mention how their puppy likes all three of the chew toys in it but they would recommend that you read the individual purpose for each of the bones.
- This report comments on how their puppy loves their Nylabone Puppy Starter Pack. They mention that they can smell the flavoring on the chew toys so they feel that they are strongly flavored helping to keep their pup chewing on them for long periods of time.