In this article, we will be talking about what to give my dog for anxiety to offer the quickest and easiest relief for your dog during anxiety attacks. Although we usually see a spike in dog owners asking for advice on anxiety in their dogs around events involving fireworks, we do notice a steady number of people asking for help throughout the year.
We have researched the topic and the various products on the market as well as a few home remedies and we feel that this article will be able to help any of our readers who find themselves in this same situation.
What To Give My Dog For Anxiety
Although we have found a number of home remedies recommended by dog owners out there during our research, we have found little to no evidence that any of them help to reduce anxiety in your dogs. We have also found a number of commercial products available but again the majority seem to have a bad reputation and little to no feedback from dog owners on their effectiveness.
The Best Dog Anxiety Medication That Is Over The Counter
Over the years it has built up a large core customer base of dog owners who use this as their go-to medication. They have left plenty of reviews online sharing both theirs and their dog’s experiences when using Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs and you can click here to read some of them if you like.
Features And Benefits
Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs are currently available in three different flavors to ensure that there is something on offer for dogs of all tastes. The unique formula used in this doggy anxiety medication has been specifically designed to be all natural and made with totally organic ingredients. It is one of the few products in the niche that has really stood the test of time in its niche being able to help calm dogs when they are nervous or anxious.
The active ingredient in the medication is L-Theanine, it works by stimulating brain waves in your dog that help to relate it without having any drowsy effect as some competing products can. In addition to helping to calm your dog or treat anxiety, it can also be used to help counter hyperactive or aggressive behavior.
Question – Is Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs grain-free?
Answer – Yes, it is totally free from all grains, corn, and soy.
Question – Where is Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs made?
Answer – It is made in the United States of America.
Question – Where can I see a serving guide for Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs?
Answer – The image below is the serving guide directly from the side of the packaging.
We have found the below reports about Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs online and decided to share them with our readers. We have summarised the reports to help make them shorter and quicker to read but you can click on any of the links to read the full original report if you like.
All of the reports are from third-party, independent dog owners who either currently are or recently have used Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs to treat anxiety in their dogs. None of the dog owners who wrote these reports have any connection to our website either.
- This report comments on how they rescued a dog that had a large number of anxiety issues that get so bad their dog will sometimes refuse to eat or drink. They mention how they are unable to even take their dog out for walks during an anxiety attack and that their dog is usually to scared to even explore their house. They mention that they initially purchased Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs out of total desperation. They finish by saying after giving their dog the medication it was as if she was a totally different dog. They mention how she became more playful and stopped shaking and cowering in fear.
- This report comments on how they have a dog who has really bad anxiety and ends up getting very nervous about loud noises, strangers, and children. They mention how their dog’s anxiety would often get so bad it would manifest into aggression as their dog became so fearful. They go on to mention how they started to supplement their dog’s diet with Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs and they quickly noticed a positive difference in their dog’s behavior.
- This report comments on how they have a Shar-Pei that suffers from extreme anxiety and often hides under the bed and barks at anyone near the house. They mention that they decided to start giving their dog Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs and they were able to quickly notice a difference in their dog’s behavior. They mention how this product has helped their dog do a total u-turn in her behavior and she is now much calmer and relaxed.
- This report comments on how Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs worked perfectly for their dog that has bad anxiety. They mention that these calm their puppy down and that they have not had any negative side effects in their dog since starting supplementation. They then go on to say that they would recommend any other dog owners in this situation give Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs a try.
- This report comments on how they were taking care of their son’s dog who has separation anxiety while their son was away. They mention that the dog became so anxious that he ended up destroying multiple dog crates, doors, and floors in their home. They mention that they tried a few competing products that did little to nothing before giving Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs a go. They then mention how these have made a real difference in the dog’s behavior and that he is now a much happier dog.
The image below shows the nutritional profile of Zesty Paws Anxiety Soft Chews for Dogs directly from the side of the packaging.