In this article, we will be taking a look at the best puppy food for husky puppies currently available on the market. After published a few other posts based on the ultimate puppy foods for other dog breeds, we noticed that a number of people were asking for a similar post on Husky puppies.
We have researched the various puppy foods out there and sorted the ones worth your time and money and put them into this article. Although many people tend to ask why we don’t rate brand xyz that they say on television, it is usually due to the lower quality of the food. In our experience and from our research you are much better going with a high-quality puppy food, that is often cheaper than the ones you see on television.
The Best Puppy Food For Husky Puppies On The Market!
Over the years it has managed to grow an excellent core customer base who use it on their puppies and then move over to the regular Taste of the Wild adult food mix once their dog is grown. The current customer base have left a whole bunch of reviews online sharing their experiences with feeding this to their puppies. You can click here to read some of the reviews from third-party, independent dog owners if you like.
Features And Benefits
A Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix is one of, if not the highest quality puppy food on the market right now. It is one hundred percent free from all grain, soy, lactose, corn, and wheat helping to minimize the chances of any digestive upset in your puppy. The carbohydrate sources in the food mix come from high-quality super foods that are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants helping to improve your puppies brain, vision, and overall health.
Additionally, real meat is always the number one ingredient in the food mix providing plenty of protein and amino acids for your puppy to grow strong, lean, and healthy muscles. The food mix is also rich in essential omega fatty acids helping your husky puppy to grow a bright and vibrant coat.
Question – Where is a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix made?
Answer – It is made in the United States of America to the highest quality standards.
Question – Are any of the ingredients in a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix sourced from China?
Answer – No, even before the recent pet food problems coming out of China, a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix has sourced over ninety percent of its ingredients from North America with the remainder coming from France, Belguim, and New Zealand.
Question – Is a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix really grain free?
Answer – Yes, it always has and always will be one hundred percent grain free. This makes it perfect as your main feed for your husky puppy as they can be prone to digestive issues when it comes to having grains in their diets.
We have found a number of reports online from husky puppy owners who are currently or recently have fed their pets a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix. Although we have summarised the reports you can click on any of the links for each report below to read the original in full if you choose.
- This report comments on how they are a big believer in both humans and a dogs diet being a major condition on their health. They go on to mention how they use a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix for their Husky puppy and that it gives them piece of mind that they are providing a high-quality food mix that is healthy for their pup. They finish up by commenting on how their husky has plenty of energy and that their Husky puppy loves the Salmon flavor.
- This report comments on how they feel that a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix is a high-quality puppy food that is really good for their Husky puppy. They mention that their puppy is now eleven months old and she is growing big and is a healthy puppy. They finish by mentioning how they would definitely recommend a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix.
- This report comments on how they actually ordered a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix by accident for their Husky. They mention that he seems to be doing better on it than he was with their other competing dog food that the intended to order. They also mention that their dog is putting on weight and has much more energy since being switched over to a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix.
- This report comments on how they have tried a number of flavors of a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix range and that their Husky seems to enjoy the Salmon flavor the most. They also mention how they have tried a number of different dog food brands and that they feel that a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix is the overall best when it comes to nutrition, price, and keeping their dog regular.
- This report comments on how they have pet Siberian Huskies and they only feed them a Taste of the Wild as it is close to the natural diet they would eat in the wild. They mention that it is one of the best products they have tried and that they feed it to their puppy as its main meal.
The image below shows the nutritional profile for a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix from the side of the packaging.
An Independent Video Review
The video below shows a taste test between two competing puppy food products with one being a Taste of the Wild Puppy Mix.
The Second Best Puppy Food For Husky On The Market!
The next puppy food that we would recommend to our readers for their husky puppies is Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Puppy Food. It is another highly-popular puppy food that has an excellent reputation in the dog-owning community and is perfect for puppies.
As with any popular product on the market, there are plenty of independent reviews of it online from third-party dog and puppy owners. You can click here to read some of them if you like to see what experiences other dog owners have had using this as their go-to puppy feed.
Features And Benefits
Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Puppy Food offers a complete nutritional profile to help meet your husky puppies dietary requirements to promote healthy growth during its development stages. Similar to a taste of the wild covered above, Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Puppy Food is also one hundred percent free from wheat, corn, soy, and low-quality by-products.
Question – Where is Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Puppy Food produced?
Answer – It is made in the United States of America.
Question – Are any of the ingredients in Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Puppy Food sourced from China?
Answer – No, over ninety-five percent of the ingredients are from the United States and Canada, around four percent is from Australia and New Zealand with less than one percent being from Asia but not China.
Question – Where can I see a list of the ingredients in Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Puppy Food?
Answer – The image below shows the full ingredients list directly from the manufacturer.
The image below shows the nutritional analysis for Wellness Complete Health Natural Dry Puppy Food.