In this article, we will be taking a look at the best indoor dog potty on the market right now as well as four other high-quickly possible alternatives for you. With more and more people who live in apartments or work all day choosing to become dog owners, we have seen a large number of people asking for recommendations on an indoor potty for their dog.
We have decided to research the various indoor doggy potties on the market and decided to publish this article of the best ones that we found. Our hope is that we will be able to help as many of our readers as possible who are in this same situation and save them the time required to research the various products out there.
The Best Indoor Dog Potty On The Market Today!
Over the years it has grown a loyal and dedicated core customer base of dog owners who use the Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty for their dog to do its business indoors while they are at work and unable to let their dogs out. As you may expect with any successful product on the market, there are a number of reviews online from its current customer base and you can read some of them by clicking here if you like. None of the dog owners who wrote those reviews are connected to our website in any way so they are truly independent reviews.
Features And Benefits
The Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty has real grass that is hydroponically grown in this specifically designed indoor doggy potty. Due to grass being a natural attractant for your dog to do its business, the whole potty training experience becomes much quicker and easier. Additionally, the grass is also a natural odor neutralizer as it deals with the ammonia in your dogs waste to help minimize any bad smells.
This serves as the perfect indoor potty giving your dog a location to do its business inside of your home while you are at work or otherwise unable to let your dog outside. If you have a puppy that is yet to be vaccinated and unable to go outside to do its business, the Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty is the perfect indoor potty to help keep it safe while doing its business.
Question – How often does a Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty need to be replaced?
Answer – This depends on the number of dogs in your house, the age of your dog, and a few other factors. There are reports online from dog owners ranging from replacement every two to six weeks.
Question – Does the Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty have a scent?
Answer – The product smells just like fresh cut grass when first opened. As your dog does its business on the indoor potty, the grass will remove the ammonia in the waste and help minimize smells.
Question – Will the Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty work on a balcony or patio rather than indoors?
Answer – Yes, there are multiple reports from dog owners who use the Fresh Patch in this way without issue.
- This report comments on how they love the Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty and feel that they are getting a great service from Fresh Patch. They go on to mention how they live in a condo so they use the Fresh Patch as their dogs indoor potty.
- This report comments on how they feel that the Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty is a fantastic product and they feel that the product is definitely worth a try. They go on to mention how their dog required very little training to use the product and that they use it regularly. They mention how they changed their job and can no longer get home to let their pet Maltese home to let her out to do her business. They go on to mention how their dog uses the product to do her business resulting in there being no more accidents.
- This report comments on how they use the Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty for their two puppies. They mention how they were frustrated with other products on the market so moved over this. They mention how their dogs took to it right away on the very first day of them having the product and that their frustration has since gone as the Fresh Patch works for them and there are no more accidents.
- This report comments on how they were searching for an indoor doggy potty and they ended up discovering the Fresh Patch. They mention how their dog immediately took to using the product and that they keep it in their dog’s pen. They mention how the Fresh Patch worked perfectly during the potty training period and that it was fully potty trained with the Fresh Patch.
- This report comments on how they decided to get the Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty to help them with their puppy training. They mention how they live in a basement and that it can be difficult to get their dog outside when he needs to do his business. They mention how their dog was aware of what the Fresh Patch was for and how to use is the instant they placed it on the floor. They go on to say that their dog now opts to do his business on the grass rather than on the carpet and that there is no odor from their dogs waste.
An Independent Video Review
The Second Best Indoor Dog Potty On The Market Today!
The current customer base of the Petmaker Indoor Potty has left plenty of reviews online for the product that you can read by clicking here if you want to read some of them. There are a number of different sizes available to ensure that there is something to fit both all dog breeds as well as homes of all sizes.
Features And Benefits
The Petmaker Indoor Potty is the ideal product for anyone who lives in an apartment or works long hours and is unable to get home to let their dog out to do its business. It can be used to help initially potty train a puppy or a dog that is not potty trained or as your dog’s indoor toilet.
The product works on its unique three-layer pad system that makes it very easy to clean up any of your pet’s waste. The pads that you use in the product are antimicrobial and odor resistant ensuring that there is no scent leftover and any potential bacteria in the waste is not a threat to your home. Cleaning the product is quick and easy as you only have to rinse the three layers in warm water with a little soap in it.
Although the Petmaker Indoor Potty uses synthetic grass, it is still able to help encourage your dog to use the product and make your dog feel comfortable and relaxed while doing its business. As the grass is synthetic, there is no need to worry about it dying or wilting over time.
Question – Does the grass on the Petmaker Indoor Potty require cleaning?
Answer – Yes, simply wash it with warm soapy water for quick and easy cleaning.
Question – Is there any need to use specific detergents when cleaning the Petmaker Indoor Potty?
Answer – No, warm soapy water will do the trick as its anti-bacterial properties will take care of any bacteria for you.
Question – Can you buy replacement grass for the Petmaker Indoor Potty?
Answer – Yes, it is available directly from the manufacturer.
- This report comments on how they feel that Petmaker Indoor Potty is a great product as they live in a small apartment and own a puppy. They mention how they needed something they could use for their dog’s bathroom rather than training pads and they decided to give this a try. They mention how as soon as they put it down, their puppy decided to pee on it and that there is no urine smell at all.
- This report comments on how they were skeptical about the Petmaker Indoor Potty at first but they decided to give it a go for their thirteen-week old puppy as she was using their floor as a toilet. They mention how they had tried puppy training pads in the past but their dog didn’t really take to using them. They mention that their dog was left alone on the first day that their Petmaker Indoor Potty arrived and that their dog took to the product straight away.
- This report comments on how they feel that the Petmaker Indoor Potty is a great product if you are unable to get home during a busy day to let your dog out to do its business. They mention that their dog had taken to peeing on their hardwood floor but quickly took to using the Petmaker Indoor Potty to do his business. They also share a tip of rubbing the synthetic grass on the product on some real grass in your yard if possible to help your dog understand what the product is for.
- This report comments on how they purchased the Petmaker Indoor Potty for their dog after reading a bunch of other reviews for the product. They mention that their puppy immediately took to the product and uses it to poop and pee on while it is in the house without the owner. They also go on to say how it is easy to clean the product and they only wipe it over with a baby wipe and the product stays clean and fresh.
- This report comments on how their dog loves the Petmaker Indoor Potty. They mention how their dog took to using training pads quickly but prefers to do its business on grass so they decided to get an indoor doggy potty with grass. They mention that it only took a few hours for their dog to initially use the product.
The Third Best Indoor Dog Potty On The Market Today!
Next on our list is the DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty, a rival product and essentially a spin-off clone to the Fresh Patch covered first on our list. It offers essentially the same product for a similar price and has a number of dog owners using it as their go-to indoor potty solution for their dogs.
It’s current customer base have left plenty of reviews online on their experiences with this product and you can click here to read some of them if you like. All of those reviews have been left by third-party, independent dog owners who have no connection to our website.
Features And Benefits
The DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty is another high-quality grass-based indoor doggy potty that lets your dog do his or her business indoors during times when you are unable to let your dog outside. It is the perfect product for busy dog owners who work long hours and live in apartment buildings.
It has been specifically designed to be as easy as possible to use, just simply take the top off the box and place it on the ground for your dog to use as and when required. There is no need to clean the product, after its usage period of between two and six weeks, simply throw it away and order a new one.
Question – Where is DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty boxes made?
Answer – They are made in the United States of America.
Question – How long does a DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty last?
Answer – As with the Fresh Patch covered earlier in the article, there are a number of factors that come into play but they will last between two and six weeks.
Question – What kind of grass is used in the DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty?
Answer – At the time of writing the product is made using ryegrass.
- This report comments on how they have two dogs who both pee lots and have accidents in the house even though they are walked each morning and night. They go on to mention how they have tried various pee pads out there and that their dogs seem to prefer peeing on the carpet than the pads. They go on to mention how they have had no problems since switching over to using the DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty.
- This report comments on how the DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty has totally changed their and their two dog’s lives. They mention how they have used potty pads in the past but they weren’t up to their needs. They then go on to mention how this product works perfectly and they just use a handheld pooper scooper to clean the DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty after their dogs have used it.
- This report comments on how they feel that the DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty is a great product. They mention how they have a pet Dachshund and they have been learning the hard way how hard it can be to train them. They mention that they live in an apartment block and that even when their dog was taken outside he would end up peeing in the house. The finish by saying that since moving over to this their dog has not had a single accident in the house.
- This report comments on how they are happy with the performance of their DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty. They mention that they have both cats and dogs in their home and that one of their cats, as well as their dog, regularly shows interest in the Doggie Lawn.
- This report comments on how they have a five-month-old puppy and that they live in an apartment so they decided to order a Doggielawn to help with potty training. They go on to mention how their pup loves the product and that it didn’t take long at all before he was using it.