In this article, we will be taking a look at how to remove stains from white dog fur quickly and easily from the comfort of your own home. There is nothing worse than your dog’s beautiful white fur being stained and we have noticed a number of people asking for ways to remove these stains.
We have decided to publish this article in an attempt to help as many of our readers as possible who find themselves in this same situation. We have researched the topic and came up with a few methods that are very effective at removing stains while also being cheap and easy to use.
How To Remove Stains From White Dog Fur
We have one very efficient commercial product and two home remedies that you can use to your advantage. As with most things, the commercial product is more effective but costs a little more while the home remedies are less effective but cost less.
You can also use two or all three of these methods together for compounding results to help remove your dog’s stains quicker.
Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner
In our opinion, the best method for removing stains on your dog’s white fur is to use a high-quality doggy shampoo like Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner. Depending on the type of stain on your dog, it can usually be enough to clear the stain completely in as little as three washes.
If you are looking for a waterless shampoo that you can use on your dog instead then our article on the best waterless shampoo for dogs may be helpful. Our article on using human shampoos on dogs may also be helpful too.
Features And Benefits
Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner is the perfect natural shampoo and skin treatment for removing any stains on your dog’s fur. Its vegan-friendly formula is totally free from any harmful chemicals that may cause irritation or allergy reactions during use on your dog. This means that you can rest assured your dog is getting a good clean while removing its any stains on its coat without any risks.
The formula of the shampoo is also totally tear free helping to protect your dog’s eyes and nose during bath time meaning you can use the shampoo to help deal with tear stains on your dog if required.
Question – Where is Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner made?
Answer – It is currently made in the United States of America.
Question – Does Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner have a scent?
Answer – Yes most people can detect the smell of either Cherry or Almonds when using the doggy shampoo.
Question – Is Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner really one hundred percent vegan-friendly?
Answer – Yes, it has a very specific formula.
We always like to share some third party, independent reports of any products that we recommend to our readers. The reports below are have been summarised by us to make them easier to read but you can click on any of the associated links to read the original report from the independent dog owner in full if you like.
- This report comments on how Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner is a gentle shampoo that is perfect for dirty paws or eye tear stains. They go on to comment on how they were able to use it on their puppies eyes without causing any irritation. They also go on to comment on how they feel that the doggy shampoo smells lovely without the scent being too strong.
- This report comments on how they adopted a rescue dog that what white fur. The decision to use Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner as it is a mild shampoo and their dog has some skin issues from before they adopted it. They go on to comment on how it cleans their dog great and also rinses out easily and without issue.
- This report comments on how they chose Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner for their puppies first bath. They go on to mention how it actually managed to whiten up their dog’s white fur while also not irritating their dog’s eyes at all.
- This report comments on how they feel that Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner is the best dog shampoo that they have ever used. They go on to mention how their dog gets stinky quickly and this shampoo is perfect to deal with their dog’s scent. They also mention how it helps to keep their dogs shedding and itching to a minimum while keeping their dog’s coat shiny.
- This report comments on how their dog had a number of skin allergies and that they turned to Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner. They then go on to mention how the shampoo smells amazing and also is gentle and soft on their irritated skin.
The image below shows the full ingredient profile for Paws & Pals Natural Dog-Shampoo And Conditioner.
If you are planning to also shampoo your dog in addition to using Witch Hazel then we recommend that you apply the Witch Hazel first, rinse it off and then shampoo your dog.
Witch Hazel’s natural properties make it an ideal product for removing stains while not posing a risk of discoloring your dog’s fur. As Witch Hazel has so many uses, it is a massively popular item in many households already and can be used as a cheap home remedy to remove stains from your dog’s fur.
How To Remove Tear Stains On White Dogs
As with any market-leading product, there are plenty of third-party reviews on the product from independent dog owners that you can read by clicking here.
Features And Benefits
Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs is a totally natural product that has been specifically designed from the very start to be the best dog tear stain removing product available. Its active ingredients are perfect for removing the particles that cause the staining around your dog’s eyes quickly and easily with minimal effort.
Its formula is soft, gentle and totally safe for use around your dog’s eyes. It is a totally cruelty-free product with the perfectly balanced pH for your dog’s eyes, skin, and fur.
Question – Where is Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs made?
Answer – It is made in the United States of America with the highest quality ingredients.
Question – Is Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs a no-rinse formula?
Answer – Yes, it uses a specific no-rinse formula that is perfect for removing eye stains.
Question – Is Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs an instant solution for doggy tear stains?
Answer – No, it will take a few washes before you start to see improvements.
- This report comments on how Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs is the only product that the dog owners have used and felt confident with. They trust it to deal with the tear stains on their white dog’s eyes while also not burning or irritating their dog during use. They go on to comment on how they were able to see an improvement in less than a week and that they were so impressed, they ordered another bottle.
- This report comments on how they turned to Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs for their dog’s eye tear stains and that they were able to see results in as little as two weeks. They go on to say how their dog has white fur around its eyes and that the owner would recommend Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs to any other dog owners that have tear stains.
- This report comments on how they have a brown and white pomeranian and an all white mini poodle. They confirm that they used Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs to deal with eye boogers and that the product was easy to apply. They go on to comment on how they would highly recommend it.
- This report comments on how they turned to Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs for their pet Chihuahua. They go on to comment on how she has white fur and gets bad tear stains when her allergies start to act up. They go on to comment on how they were able to notice a difference in as little as a week and that they would recommend this product.
- This report comments on how Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs words perfectly. They also mention how they bought another bottle for their daughter to use on her Maltese. They then go on to comment on how there is no smell or stains when using the product and that it works very well.
The image below shows full ingredient list for Burt’s Bees Tear Stain Remover for Dogs.
An Independent Video Review
Removing Urine Stains On Dog Fur
The thing with removing Urine stains from a white dog’s fur is that time is everything. It can go from being an easy job that a simple cheap dry doggy shampoo will be able to deal with quickly to possible going up to needing an industrial strength product that doggy groomers will stock. In some extreme cases, you may also need prescription strength cleaners from your local veterinarian.
If the urine stains are less than a week old then the ammonia in the urine will still be relatively easy to remove with a simple dry dog shampoo. Our article on the best dry doggy shampoo’s on the market can help you choose the best products to move forward with.
How Do You Remove Saliva Stains On Dogs
Different products in this niche work in slightly different ways. Some of them will remove the stain, some of them will mask it, and some of them will do a mixture of both. Always read the product packaging for the best results and instructions on the application of the product.