In this article, we will be taking a look at how to remove dog hair from cars quickly and easily. We have seen a number of people asking for advice on the best way to remove their dog’s hair from their car recently so decided to publish this article after researching the topic.
It seems that the majority of the advice that we were able to find already covering this topic made the process much longer and more drawn out than it has to be. We hope that the advice we share in this article will be able to help you quickly and easily remove your dog’s hair from your car.
The Best Dog Hair Remover For Cars
In our opinion, the best product currently available to remove your dog’s hair from your car is the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller. Since its release, it has quickly grown to become the market leading dog fur removing tool on the market and shows no signs of slowing down.
As with any product that is leading its niche, there are a large number of dog owners who either recently have or currently are using the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller to deal with their dog’s hair. Over time, they have also left a large number of third-party, independent reviews of the product online that you can read by clicking here if you want to read them.
All of those reviews are from independent dog owners who have no connection to our website at all. We feel providing them to our readers offers a well-rounded, unbiased view of the product to help you make your mind up.
Features And Benefits
The ChomChom Dog Hair Roller is a sturdy and reusable dog hair remover that is very easy to use and cheap. There is absolutely no requirement for any sticky tape or adhesives to get the product to pick up your dog’s hair and it doe not require any batteries either.
All you have to do is simply roll the product over your car seats and car floor to quickly and easily pick up and of your dog’s hair that has fallen out during a car ride. You can roll your whole car in as little as three minutes when you are used to using the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller making for a clean car in the quickest possible time.
Question – What are the dimensions of the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller that actually picks up the fur?
Answer – It is around seven inches wide with a diameter of one and a half inches.
Question – Can I wash the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller after use?
Answer – We recommend that you follow the instructions on the product packaging when it comes to cleaning the product. At the time of writing, there is no requirement to wash the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller to clean it.
Question – Can the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller be used to get my dogs hair out of my car boot or trunk?
Answer – Yes, simply roll the product over the surface that has your dogs hair on it to quickly and easily clean it.
We always like to hunt down some third-party reports on any product that we recommend to our readers to offer a well-rounded opinion of it. The following reports are from independent dog owners who have recently used the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller to clean up their dog’s hair. We have summarised their reports below but you can click on the links to view their original report in full for reading if you like.
- This report comments on how they have a German Shepherd that is of the long-haired variety. They go on to say that the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller is in their opinion at least, the best way to deal with any animal fur during shedding. They go on to say how it works perfectly on removing their pets hair from their car interior as well as from their furniture and other items in their house.
- This report comments on how they have purchased lint based rollers in the past but they were not as good as the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller at removing their dog’s hair. They go on to say that this product really works and that they highly recommend this product for any dog owners out there who have issues with dog hair. They also mention how it is perfect for removing dog hair from their car seats as well as various other things inside their house.
- This report comments on how they use the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller for their white labrador’s fur that sheds in their car. They also mention how it works perfectly for their furniture too without fail.
- This report comments on how they have a long-haired dog that sheds a lot and leaves its fur all over. They mention how they turned to the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller and that it made a significant difference and that they highly recommend the product. They also upload a few images of before and afters of them using the product.
- This report comments on how they feel that the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller is the best invention since the wheel. They go onto mention how they have a german shepherd/border collie mix and they previously had to use two to three sheets on a lint roller to deal with its shedding. They go on to mention how they decided to give the ChomChom Dog Hair Roller a go as the lint rollers were only providing mediocre results. They also mention how they use their ChomChom Dog Hair Roller both for their car and various items within their house.