In this article, we will be taking a look at how to keep ants out of dog food. Although this problem can become more prevalent depending where you live, we have seen a number of people asking for tips and tricks on keeping ants out of their dog’s food so we decided to publish this article.
Our hope is that we will be able to help as many of our readers in this same situation as possible with these quick and easy tips and tricks.
How To Keep Ants Out Of Dog Foodface – The Best Ant Free Dog Bowl On The Market
Since its release on to the market, it quickly established itself as the market leader in its niche and has managed to maintain that title to this very day. As with any market-leading product, there are plenty of reviews online that you can read by clicking here. These reviews are from third-party independent dog owners who have nothing to do with our website offering a well-rounded opinion on the product.
It is currently available in two sizes as well as three different colors to ensure there is something available for dog breeds of all sizes as well as homes of all colors.
Features And Benefits
The WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish is an all in one ant-free food and water system for your dog. The raised bowl is for your dog’s food, not only does the height of the bowl offer easier and more comfortable eating but it also has an air bridge and a water barrier in the elevation system that makes it extremely difficult for ants to get to your dog’s food.
The bowl can be disassembled quickly and easily to allow you to clean the product and it is made from one hundred percent non-toxic materials. This offers a clean and safe eating system for your dog without the need for any pesticides or potentially toxic ant deterrent sprays.
Question – Where is The WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish made?
Answer – It is made in the United States of America.
Question – How do I set up The WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish?
Answer – Simply put your pet’s water in the bottom bowl and your pet’s food in the top bowl. This creates a quick and easy air gap and water barrier that will protect your pets food bowl from ants.
Question – How much food can The WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish hold?
Answer – Between a cup and a cup and a half.
The below are some summarised reports on The WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish that we have found online. We have taken the key points from the original report but you can read the full report by clicking on any of the links if you like. All of these dog owners are independent and either currently are or recently have used The WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish to feed their pets.
- This report comments on how The WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish is perfect for their dog as he eats outside due to him being a messy eater. They go on to comment on how ants were always getting into his old dog bowl resulting in a red and sore mouth on their dog. They go on to say that since they switched over to this product, their dog is no longer getting bit by the ants.
- This report comments on how they purchased the WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish as a feeding station for stray or lost dogs. They go on to comment on how it worked perfectly for keeping the ants out of the dog food and that it is the perfect size for dogs and cats.
- This report comments on how they got the WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish due to recently getting a new dog. They go on to comment on how they feel that this is a great product.
- This report comments on how they are living in an RV and that ants have become a serious issue. They turned to the WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish and comment on how it works perfectly. They go on to comment that they have now purchased two of them and that they love them.
- This report comments on how the WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish works well and that even though there were hundreds of ants loitering around where they feed their dog, their dog’s food bowl remained ant free.
Using Peppermint Spray To Keep Ants Away
The next method we will be covering is using a high-quality 100 percent pure peppermint oil to deter ants from your dog’s bowl. Although it is a quick and easy method, it is not as effective as the air gap and water barrier in the WDD Design Co. 3-in-1 Ant Free Pet Dish covered above.
Simply drop some pure peppermint oil under your dog’s bowl and the strong smell can disrupt the scent based navigation system of ants. This method does have some drawbacks though. The strong scent of the peppermint can also have an effect on your dogs sensitive nose and potentially detter it from going next to its dog bowl.