In this article, we will be taking a look at how to get rid of mange on dogs quickly and easily from the comfort of your own home. We have seen a number of people asking for ways to treat mange in their dogs so we decided to publish this article in an attempt to help as many of our readers as possible in this situation.
We will be taking a look at a number of different solutions both ones commercially available as well as some possible home remedies that you are able to take advantage of. As with most things, the commercial treatments are usually more efficient, working better and quicker than their home remedies but they cost a little more. On the flipside, the home remedies are usually cheaper or items you may already have around the house while not being as effective or working slower.
How To Get Rid Of Mange On Dogs
The Best Mange Treatment For Dogs On The Market
First up, we will be taking a look at the market leading commercial product that is extremely effective at treating mange. In our opinion, the best and quickest way to treat mange in your dog is to use SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo.
As with any market-leading product, there are a large number of third-party, independent reviews online from other dog owners who have used SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo to treat mange in their dogs. You can click here to read some of these reviews if you like to get another opinion on the product or keep reading our article for a full breakdown of the item.
Features And Benefits
SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo for dogs is a high-quality medicated shampoo that has been specifically designed to treat mange in your dog as well as a few other common skin conditions. It is highly effective in treating things such as mange, seborrhea, and various other parasitic, fungal, and bacterial infections.
If you can see an inflamed scalp, red rashes, scaly skin or a greasy or waxy skin then SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo is perfect. Simply wash your dog using SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo two to three times a week and you can see improvements in your dog’s condition in as little as a week.
Question – Is SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo Paraben-free?
Answer – Yes.
Question – Where is SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo produced?
Answer – It is produced in the United States of America.
Question – Does SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo stain your dog’s fur?
Answer – No, there are multiple reports of people using it on white dogs without any staining of their coats.
We always like to share a number of third-party reports from independent dog owners for our readers to get a more well-rounded look at the product. The reports below have been summarised by us to make them easier to read but you can click on any of the links for each report to read it in full.
- This report comments on how their dog’s condition had cleared up within a week of washing it with SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo. They recommend that you follow the recommended usage instructions that are shown on the side of the packaging to get the best results.
- This report comments on how they rescued a dog that was in a bad condition with various skin condition. They go on to comment that after two uses of SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo they could see a difference in their dog and within two weeks their dog’s condition had cleared up.
- This report comments on how they used SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo on their neighbor’s dog as they neglected their animals. They comment on how the dog now enjoys bath time due to how good it feels and that. They comment on how the dog’s mange has cleared up and that its skin is starting to grow back now.
- This report comments on how they had spent hundreds of dollars on various products in an attempt to treat their dog’s skin condition. They mention a few things that they had decided to try and that they had no luck in treating their dog’s conditions. They go on to mention how they have only used SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo three times in the last two weeks and that they can already see a difference in their dog.
- This report comments on how their dog had some skin conditions so they decided to give SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo a try. They go on to say how their dog’s coat is now shiny and that the product definitely worked for them and their dog.
The image below shows the full ingredient profile for SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Shampoo.
Using Borax For Mange
For smaller dogs around three tablespoons of Borax should be added to two to three cups of warm water. If you have a larger dog then use a five gallons of water with a cup of borax. Some people may add hydrogen peroxide to the mixture too and it can speed up the process a little bit.
Wash your dog as normal and then spray on the borax solution to your dog. Try to cover as much of your dog as possible, many people will only focus on the areas visibly affected by mange but the mites that cause it can be in fresh areas that are not currently showing.
Once the borax solution has been applied, leave your dog to air dry. Another common mistake dog owners make is they will towel dry their dog and remove the solution inhibiting its effects. Your dog should start to show signs of recovery in as little as a week with the condition has cleared up in around ten to fourteen days.
The Video Below Is An Alternate Method For Treating Mange With Borax
Using Apple Cider Vinegar For Mange
To use apple cider vinegar to treat mange in your dog simply mix half of a cup of it with around half a cup of warm water, you can also add three teaspoons of borax covered above if you like. Once you have made the mixture, simply apply it with a clean sponge to your dog and gently rub it in.
Just like with borax solution covered above, make sure you cover your dog’s skin with the apple cider vinegar solution. Leave it to air dry, within around a week you should see signs of your dog’s condition improving.