In this article, we will be taking a look at the best pitbull harness with a handle on the back currently on the market. With pit bulls becoming more and more popular as pets we have seen a steady increase in the number of owners reaching out and asking for advice on harnesses, especially harnesses that have a handle on the back
We have researched a number of harnesses and we feel the majority are actually a total waste of time and money. Thankfully, we have found two that we feel are worth looking into. Both of these have excellent reputations within the large dog owning communities and currently have multiple pitbull owners using them. Although we will cover them in more detail throughout the article, these are the two harnesses that we recommend:-
The Best Pitbull Harness With A Handle
As you would imagine for such a popular harness, there are plenty of reviews online. You can click here to read some reviews of the harness left over by third-party pit bull owners who either currently are or recently have used the product. You can click here to read general reviews left over by owners of all breeds who either currently are or recently have used the product.
Features And Benefits
The Babyltrl Big Dog Harness has an adjustable chest girth of twenty-two to thirty-five inches making it perfect for pit bulls. The adjustable straps make it quick and easy for you to adjust the harness to your dog’s unique shape and size allowing for a comfortable fit with minimal effort.
The harness has been designed to distribute any pressure generated by your pet pitbull pilling on its leash evenly across the body to prevent and choking or unwanted pressure points on your dog. The quick snap buckles on the harness allow you to quickly and easily put the harness on your dog for walks or training sessions and then easily take it off again when back at home.
The easy grasp handle is designed for you to be able to quickly and easily secure your dog and restrict its movement when needed. This gives you that extra level of control that is simply unavailable to anyone using just a leash. The harness also has a number of reflective pads on it helping add that extra element of safety for both you and your dog while out walking in low light conditions.
- This report comments on how they use the Babyltrl Big Dog Harness for their eleven-year-old sixty-five-pound pitbull. They mention how she doesn’t mind having it on and that they had to switch over to a harness as she kept pulling with a collar that always resulted in her coughing. They finish by saying how they are happy with this product and that they feel it is a good fit for their pitbull.
- This report comments on how they have a pitbull that is over one hundred points and used to almost choke himself while out on walks with a collar. They mention that they have tried some competing harnesses but ended up using the Babyltrl Big Dog Harness as it fits their dog perfectly. They mention how it allows you to choose where you want to attach the leash and that its heavy duty handle is perfect for when you need to secure your dog quickly.
- This report comments on how they use the Babyltrl Big Dog Harness for running with their pit bull. They comment on how it is a sturdy harness that is also easy to put on and looks nice.
- This report comments on how they love this harness as there were looking for a light, cheap harness that they could use for their pitbull. They mention that they were surprised with how good this harness looks but also how functional it is. They comment on how it is easy to put on and that it has plenty of padding to make sure their pit bull is comfortable.
- This report comments on how they have a seventy-pound pitbull puppy and they wanted a harness that they could put on it that would not choke it while out walking. They mention how the harness fits well and that it is easy to put on and adjust to your dog. They finish by mention how they would recommend this to other pit bull owners and that they feel it is a reasonable price.
The Second Best Pitbull Harness With A Handle
Although their core customer base is smaller than that of the Babyltrl Big Dog Harness covered above, there are still third-party reviews of the harness online. You can click here to read reviews of the harness from independent pit bull owners or you can click here to read reviews from owners of other breeds.
Features And Benefits
The Pet Lovers Stuff Large Breeds Dog Harness is a fully adjustable heavy duty dog harness that will fit dogs with a chest ranging from twenty-four inches to thirty-three inches making it ideal for pit bulls. Its easy on and easy off design allows you to quickly and easily attach the harness to your dog for its walks while the handle on the back of the harness allows you to secure your dog when required while allowing your superior control and maneuvering when held.
The harness has been specifically designed to reduce the chance of injury or rubbing occurring on your pit bulls neck or trachea if it chooses to pull while out walking. The harnesses clicks connect between your dog’s shoulders meaning removing the stress commonly applied to the neck when walking a dog with a traditional collar and leash.
The lightweight mesh of the harness not only helps to reduce the chaffing and development of any hotspots but also allows your dogs skin to breath helping your pit bull to keep cool on long walks in the heat. Again, the harness has various reflective strips on it to help increase the visibility of you and your dog while out walking during dark or low light conditions.
- This report comments on how they have a pet pit bull with a large chest but a smaller neck and body making it hard to find harnesses that fit her correctly. They mention that the Pet Lovers Stuff Large Breeds Dog Harness was the natural choice as it is easy to put on and adjust to their dog’s unique shape. They mention how they feel the harness is well made and sturdy enough for a large pit bull with bounds of energy.
- This report comments on how the Pet Lovers Stuff Large Breeds Dog Harness fits their eighty-five point pitbull well and beats the other competing products that they have tried. They mention how this harness is the only one they have tried that does not cause friction and irritation on their dog’s armpits too.
Shared under Creative Commons – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
Joseph Voves – https://flic.kr/p/gpAzvs